Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today's Prayer

My Prayer for Today

The prayer of my heart is to know You more fully each day... to experience Your love deep within my heart.

Everywhere I look today, I will look for Your love.
Let me see it in the eyes of my family and friends.
Let me see it in the eyes of strangers.

Wherever I go today, I will know that You are there.
You are in the deepest valley and on the highest mountaintop.
You are in the darkest shadows and the brightest light.
You live within my heart and every heart as peace, strength, and hope.

I will follow my heart today and trust Your guiding presence in all that I do.
I will give of myself. I will share my love... my joy.

Dear God, You are my light, my life, my unending source of goodness.
Today I will walk in Your light.
I will live with faith in my heart.
I will live with a new understanding of who I am...
Your beloved.

Thank You, God. Amen. And so it is.

In Love and Enlight

No comments: