Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love forgiving

Out of forgiveness flows eternal love.

This is different than my usual affirmations but it is a beautiful exercise that came from Neale Donald Walsh at the retreat I went to and I wanted to share it with you. I believe that it is in one for the books he has written. It is my intention that you would receive benefit from it.

I __________ now forgive and release _________ for everything I imagined to have been done to me. I see now the perfection of our dance. I see now the wonder of our song. I see now the glory of our magic. I see at a deeper level than ever before what you have meant to me and what I have meant to you. I have glimpsed, just glimpsed, The Plan. But one glimpse is enough, for in that brief glimpse I have seen who you really are. And so I not only now forgive you but I thank you from the depth of my being.

~ Love in all ~

No comments: