Sunday, September 12, 2010

Let Go


The moment of sweet release brings peace. Letting go of all that no longer serves you... serves you and the good of all. Your highest good comes about when you are free from the lower vibrations that have become stuck inside of you, mostly without your knowing of it.

Every 'thing' that you own, owns you. There is an energetic tie to all of the things attached to you, even the ones that reside solely in the mind. It comes down to what you are willing to pay energetically for the attachments that you have. When you are ready for more freedom in Spirit, you begin to gently release attachments and allow yourself to float gently on the breeze of the Divine.

I let go of all that could possibly hold me down. I am free like a bird unencumbered by possessions and willing to go with the flow. I accept my birthright ~ to have all of my needs and desires met in Divine timing.

~ Love... In all things... Love ~


No comments: