Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Decide for myself

From this moment forward I live my life for myself. I base my decisions on the true desires of my heart.

That sounds odd, just stating that it is MY LIFE should be enough to indicate that I am living it for MYSELF. But I realize, as I have before, that I get caught up in the ideals or needs of others. I base my decisions on what is best for others or I do things based on how I think others will react, I may even do things to display that I am the person I think someone will desire or accept. I now see that as a way of manipulation. It is also a complete waste of the love, light and other gifts given me by the Divine.

So, from this moment forward I live my life for myself. I base my decisions on the true desires of my heart. When I am living for me I am always operating from a place of connection with the Divine and the decisions I make benefit the whole.

In Love and Enlight

No comments: