Monday, July 14, 2008

Right Decision

I am confident in every decision that I make today ~ knowing that I am one step closer to the fulfillment of my every dream, desire and goal.

I am including part of a message that I received that led to this affirmation.

When the deadline has arrived, and you have to make a decision, but you are still not confident about what your best course of action is, make any decision and don't worry about it!It is comforting to remember that the divine flow can take whatever decision you make, and ultimately transform that decision into a beneficial choice . . . as long as you remain open to your divine guidance and continue to follow its direction from that point on. As I often say, 'Everything can be a stepping stone to your highest good . . . if you want it to be.'


As within ~ so without

1 comment:

SoulErika said...

hi I love your blog really good it inspired me to create my first blog. I am wondering how you got the template for it? its very beautiful. thankyou Erika