Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ocean Emotions

I found this which I wrote in July of 2007. It spoke to me and I am inspired to let it work through me now. I hope that it has some meaning for you as well.

Walking along the edge of the ocean ~ rummaging through my box of emotions ~ I take them out one by one ~ wash them clean just for fun ~ That's why I'm walking along the edge of the ocean.

I woke to hear a distant call ~ saying come to me release it all ~ so I followed the sound down a sandy shore ~ stopped in my tracks I knew for sure ~ this is the place where I could heal ~ cause this is the place to help me feel.

I give a lot of thought and energy to emotion; my emotions, the emotions of others... I have an idea that they are important and here to guide us along the path to expressing life fully.
I admit to letting them, on occasion, rule my experience and realize that is a side effect of diving in to the depths of my soul where truth lies.

I know they are valid, however, I believe that they are signposts to what lies within. I hope to use them as the guide to Light they are intended to be while remaining grounded in Love.

~ Live your Independence ~

No comments: